Rodent, Mice, and Rat Control Services in Boston, MA
Mice, rats, and other rodents are disease-ridden vermin that can damage your property and wreak havoc on your home or business. Boston residents know first-hand how prevalent rodents are in the area, which is why they need a pest control expert they can trust to deliver fast, effective extermination solutions.
At GreenHow, our team of top-quality technicians are continuously trained to deliver the highest quality rodent removal services. Through our prompt, prepared, professional pest control solutions, we eliminate unwanted house guests without endangering you, your family, or your pets.
Schedule a free rodent inspection to start managing the pests in your home. Call (617) 964-4733 to schedule today!
- Droppings: Mice droppings are small and pointed on both ends, resembling chocolate sprinkles. By contrast rat droppings are much larger with blunt ends, appearing closer in size and resemblance to coffee beans.
- Debris: Since they get water from their food, finding food scraps near nesting sites is a behavior more commonly associated with mice. Rats, on the other hand, tend to fill their nests with trash.
- Nests: Rats will nest just about anywhere, preferring to burrow into the soil. Mice, however, are more likely to build nests inside your home within walls, floors, attics, and other spaces.
- Size: The most obvious difference between rats and mice is their size. Mice are much smaller with long, slender tails that are covered in hair. Rats have larger, heavier bodies with shorter, thicker, hairless tails.
Not sure if you have rats or mice on your hands? Allow GreenHow to get to the bottom of your rodent infestation. Contact us at (617) 964-4733 to request a free inspection today!
Signs You Have a Rodent Problem in Your Home
Identifying the signs of possible rodent infestation is the first step in securing treatment. Be on the lookout for the following indications that you have a rodent problem in your home:
If you see, smell or suspect something, let us know.
Most often noticed are:
- Evidence of mice or rat droppings
- Scampering, gnawing, or scratching noises
- Grease marks or streaks on surfaces
- Musky, rotting odors around the home
- Strange pet behaviors, such as scratching at walls or predatory chasing
- Chew marks on wood, cardboard, and other materials
- Holes in walls, floors, or ceilings
If you recognize the signs of a rodent infestation in your home, don’t hesitate to contact our team and schedule a free inspection. Call (617) 964-4733 to make an appointment now!
Manage Your Rodent Problem Fast!
When it comes to rodent infestations, it’s critical that you act quickly to have the problem addressed by a pest control professional. Rats, mice, and other rodents carry a broad variety of dangerous diseases. Delaying treatment can put you at unnecessary risk for infection or aggravating allergy symptoms.
At GreenHow, our team understands the urgency behind your inspection request. That’s why we deliver free, on-site rodent inspections to all Boston families and business owners within 48 hours of their call. With our live service operators available, we always connect you to a person you can trust — never an automated machine.
Get the prompt, prepared, professional pest control service you deserve by calling GreenHow at (617) 964-4733!
Our Rodent Control Solutions
Mice and rats are different, and therefore demand different treatments. Depending on the type of infestation, we may employ several types of rodent control solutions, including:
- Rodent Inspection: Rodent removal is not a one-time service, and will likely demand ongoing inspections to ensure your home remains free of unwanted guests.
- Rodent Traps: Effective and efficient, our trap service offers removal and reset for faster rodent removal.
- Rodent Baits: We’ll install exterior rodent bait systems in appropriate rodent runways, using the least toxic materials with the lowest risk to non-target animals.
- Rodent Birth Control: For rats only, the highly efficacious material keeps the population in check by slowing reproduction and dropping the population without using baits that may have impacts on non-target birds and other wildlife.
Get rid of rats, mice, and rodents in your home once and for all by trusting GreenHow with your pest management needs. Request a free inspection by calling us at (617) 964-4733 today!
ONGOING RODENT INFESTATION PREVENTION PLANS
Part of controlling your rodent infestation requires ongoing inspections and treatment from your trusted pest control professional. Our team offers regular service plans like monthly and every other month to help homeowners remain rodent-free for the long-term. Ideal for customers with heavy rodent pressure, rats, or multi-unit residences, our rodent infestation prevention plan is designed to provide the proactive treatment you deserve.
Ask us about our monthly rodent inspection service plan by calling us at (617) 964-4733 today!
Professional Pest Management Services with GreenHow
GreenHow is proud to be Boston’s first and only Green Shield and Green Pro Certified pest control company authorized for green pest control service. Beyond our commitment to environmentally safe pest control, our ecological pledge extends to limiting paper use, reducing fuel consumption, and designing fuel-efficient service routes.
Our commitment to top-quality, eco-friendly solutions is surpassed only by our exceptional service. Through our 100% satisfaction guarantee, our team will deliver a superior experience or we’ll refund your last charge and work to correct the issue.
Request rodent control from the prompt, prepared, professional technicians at GreenHow. Call us at (617) 964-4733 to schedule your inspection today!